Have you seen this man ? Yes, the police have been looking ALL over for him. He escaped from the detention centre located in Whitley Road, Singapore. When i get to know about this, my first response was, “You mean this kind of thing can even happen in this high technology, well developed Singapore ? In fact, alot of people have been speculating that it is a conspiracy theory and all that. Well, i guess we will never know the truth ^^ .
Below are just PURE GUESSES, with no prove, on how he actually escaped/disappeared.
1) The government delibrately allowed him to escaped, so as to not offend the community of his.
2) The government allowed him to escaped, placed a tracking device on his body, and are just waiting for him to meet up with his fellow friends, which will allow the police to capture them swiftly.
3) The police was torturing him, and accidentally killed him in the process. The government began to be afraid of his organisation, and thus cook up a story, and later, the police will announce that a body had been found, and that it is of Mr Selamat’s. If Mr. Selamat’s organisation found out that it is the police who killed him, Singapore will sure be in danger =D . (Hey i said it is pure guess! )
4) Mr. Selamat, had a tracking device, already in his body, thus allowing his buddies to know his whereabouts, and assist in rescuing him from that detention centre.
5) The police are really not working at the time of his escaped, in other words they jia zhua/ slacking.
6) Mr. Selamat bribed them with money. (which is quite impossible to me)
7) Mr. Selamat really escaped with his intelligence, thru a toilet, yes thru a toilet. LOL
8) Mr. Selamat watched too much of Prison Break.
9) The government let him go, and capture him back, to prove Singapore’s powerful Police Force. =D
10) Too many people looked like him (eh quite true seh)
11) He stole a police uniform (maybe a police was changing in the toilet too), and ran away without much haste.
12) Singapore police wasn’t paid enough, and they allowed him to go on purpose.
What do you think ?